Web Accessibility Statement
Constance Brown Hearing Centers is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Constance Brown Hearing Centers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- We hire translators for patients upon request.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
Visitor address: 1634 Gull Rd., Suite 201 (Lower Level), Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Postal address: 1634 Gull Rd., Suite 201 (Lower Level), Kalamazoo, MI 49048
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Constance Brown Hearing Centers assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A full ADA compliance scan was done on the website and all errors remedied.
- Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Constance Brown Hearing Centers
Resource Development Director
If any ADA issue is found, please contact Monika Trahe at email@example.com (email) and we will work to address the concern.
This statement was created on 4 February 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.